Purpose: To manage the office of CWind GmbH and provide assistance to the Bid/Sales process where required.
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Assisting the sales management and marketing teams on putting together event strategies which best promote the organisation.
- Assist sales managers on producing presentations for customer negotiations involving technical and commercial topics.
- Collect data and information in support of sales and tender processes.
- Support the sales management team with the development of new products / concepts and customer negotiations.
- Measure progress against key performance indicators as set out by management.
- Work closely with relevant departments to develop new business and generate sales.
- Business travel may be required.
- Self-motivated, driven and focused (will be working individually most of the time)
- Positive can do attitude (will be the first contact of the European Org.)
- Flexible and adaptable attitude (will be performing all kinds of different tasks)
- Good Communication skills and English at a good level
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of Sales registration with Clients
- Knowledge of offshore wind
- Knowledge of GmbH