It’s hard to find a better safety record
Every project manager needs the comfort of knowing that safety isn’t just something their suppliers say, but a deeply integrated part of the core business. CWind is proud to have been awarded the RoSPA Gold Award for health and safety performance not once, but three times in a row!
You’ll notice, too, that we talk about ‘SHEQ’ rather than the more common ‘HSEQ’. That’s because we make sure Safety comes first not just in some of what we do, but in everything from A to Z. It might take a little getting used to, but then a safety record like ours wasn’t built in a day, either.
- 2015 Lost Time Incident Frequency Rate = 0.73 (LTIFR using 100,000 hrs)
- 2009 to date – 2 LTIs(2013 & 2015) LTIFR = 0.12
Safety First 24/7
Through our ‘Safety First 24/7’ Strategy, endorsed by the Managing Director, directors and senior management and implemented by all, we aim to be the best solution provider to the offshore renewable energy industry, providing high quality work which is carried out in a safe manner – without risks to our employees, contractors, the environment in which we work or any others affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring:
- Zero Lost Time Incidents within the workplace
- Reduction in Near Miss Incidents and Minor Incidents year on year
- Everyone working with us does so in a Safe and Healthy Environment and returns home injury-free, satisfied with the work they have undertaken
- We promote a positive health and safety culture
- We value the people working for us
- People are fully trained and competent in their roles and responsibilities
- We are proactive rather than reactive
- We promote a fair and unbiased culture, and our employees and contractors understand their accountability
We actively encourage our workforce to engage and interact with colleagues, clients and the supply chain so that we learn from one another, explore different ways of working, and promote best practices and innovation to continually lift performance.